DIRECTORS PRESENT Vice President Harry Boynton, Treasure Chris Liller, Secretary Ted Tillson, Chief Phil Tirrell, Directors Harry Nelson, Curtis Barnes, Dan Eaton, and Tom Goddard.
The meeting was called to order at 1905 hours.
GUEST – None
MEETING MINUTE A motion was made by Director Eaten, seconded by Director Nelson and unanimously voted by the board members present to accept August 2017 Board of Director’s meeting minutes. Motion passes.
TREASURES REPORT Chief Tirrell provided a detailed report on where we are financially with the operational budget and the radio repair shop. A motion was made by Director Eaten seconded by Director Goddard and unanimously voted by the board members present to accept the current Treasure’s report as presented. Motion passed.
COORDINATORS REPORT Chief Tirrell presented a report on his monthly activities for the months of June 21st through 7 12, 2017 these activities are above the normal day to day operational activities. A motion was made by Director Goddard, seconded by Director Nelson and unanimously voted by the board members present to accept the Coordinator’s report. Motion passed.
• By-Laws Committee – The committee was asked to review a portion of the Lakes Reagion Mutaul Aid By-Laws to determine if some of the definitions could be added to SWNHDFMA By-Laws. (Automatic Response, Contracted Services, and Primary Protection)
• Regional Training Committee – SWNHDFMA has secured a grant from Firefighter support network to train firefighters within SWNHDFMA. Currently there are 15 hoist departments for the class titled “surviving the Insult- interior Benchmarking”. If interested if there are others who would like to hoist please contact Deputy Chief Redin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Public Relations Committee – Nothing to report
• Attorney Adam Kossayda received a letter from Town of Charlestown for recovering lost monies. They do not agree. Attorney Kossayda needs additional information and possible witness.
• Chief Tirrell stated the new Emergency Products Division is going well and is moving forward. The new division can also outfit non-emergency vehicles with lighting as well. Please call 603-355-2315 for more info
• Chief Tirrell stated there will be an EMT class starting August 22 held Tuesdays and Thursdays.
• Chief Tirrell is working on writing an AED grant to be place in the dispatch center building.
• Chief Tirrell meet with Chief Skantz about all of the re-tones and how they could resolve them.
PERSONNEL ISSUES - None
CORRESPONDENCE – Letter from Attorney Kossayda
OPEN DISCUSSION –
The meeting was adjourned at 2015
Ted Tillson, Recording Secretary