DIRECTORS PRESENT President Ken March, Vice President Dave Chamberlain, Treasure Chris Liller, Secretary Ted Tillson, Chief Phil Tirrell, Directors Curt Barnes, Dan Eaton, Harry Nelson, Jay Wilson and Real Bazin
The meeting was called to order at 1905 hours.
MEETING MINUTE A motion was made by Vice President Chamberlain, seconded by Director Liller and unanimously voted by the board members present to accept December 2015 Board of Director's meeting minutes. Motion passes.
TREASURES REPORT Chief Tirrell provided a detailed report on where we are financially with the operational budget and the radio repair shop. A motion was made by Director Liller, seconded by Director Wilson, and unanimously voted by the board members present to accept the Treasure's report. Motion passed.
COORDINATORS REPORT Chief Tirrell presented a report on his monthly activities for the months of December 10, 2015 and January 13, 2016 these activities are above the normal day to day operational activities. A motion was made by Vice President Chamberlain, seconded by Director Liller, and unanimously voted by the board members present to accept the Coordinator's report. Motion passed.
* By-Laws Committee - Nothing
* Regional Training Committee - Nothing
* Public Relations Committee - Nothing
* Chief Tirrell discussed the license for KCF415 which still has Cheshire County listed on the license. Chief Tirrell met with the County Administrator and the Sherriff which they were good with turning over the licenses. However the County Commissioners must vote on turning over the licenses, they are meeting this week.
* Chief Tirrell discussed the retirement party for Deputy Chief Johnson on January 30 at 1800 hours location will be the Best Western. Anyone that has not contacted the Chief if they are planning to attend should do so ASAP.
* There was a discussion regarding the Town of Charlestown paying their share of the 2015 assessment. The Board of Directors unanimously agreed to send out a second letter to the Town of Charlestown.
* The annual meeting will be held on April 20, 2016 at the Best Western in Keene NH, a show of apparatus at 1730, followed by training at 1800 to 1900 hour. Meeting will start a 1900 hours. Vice President Chamberlain will contact Deputy Redin for contact info for quest speakers.
* Town assessments have been mailed out to all communities, using the flat rate of 6% which was voted on by the Board during November 2015 meeting.
PERSONNEL ISSUES - None
CORRESPONDENCE - The NewBrook Fire & Rescue sent a letter of Commendation for Chief Tirrell and all Dispatchers for an outstanding job with the gas leak in Keene in December.
OPEN DISCUSSION - There was a discussion on Spotted Dog and IAM Responding and how to handle the growing demand of members who would like to use these types of system. No solution at this time.
The meeting was adjourned at 1955.
Ted Tillson, Recording Secretary