DIRECTORS PRESENT President Ken March, Vice President Dave Chamberlain, Treasure Chris Liller, Secretary Ted Tillson, Chief Phil Tirrell, Directors Tom Redin, Tom Goddard, Dan Eaton, Harry Nelson, Jay Wilson and Tom Goddard
The meeting was called to order at 1900 hours.
MEETING MINUTE A motion was made by Director Eaton, seconded by Director Goddard and unanimously voted by the board members present to accept May 2015 Board of Director's meeting minutes. Motion passes.
TREASURES REPORT Chief Tirrell provided a detailed report on where we are financially with the operational budget and the radio repair shop. A motion was made by Director Eaton, seconded by Director Nelson, and unanimously voted by the board members present to accept the Treasure's report. Motion passed.
COORDINATORS REPORT Chief Tirrell presented a comprehensive report on his monthly activities for the months of May and June 2015 these activities are above the normal day to day operational activities. A motion were made by Director Goddard, seconded by Director Redin, and unanimously voted by the board members present to accept the Coordinator's report. Motion passed.
* By-Laws Committee - Nothing
* Regional Training Committee - Nothing
* Public Relations Committee - This Fall there will be an open house at Head Quarters.
o Director Eaton contacted Adam Secton with NH Chronicle to talk to them about doing a feature on SWNHDFMA sometime after July 1st.
o Director Redin felt it would be a good idea to put together a presentation about how dispatch works. This would be for Firefighters, Town Selectmen, and the general public to understand what they are paying for with the dispatch fees. Chief Tirrell will work on the presentation.
* Chief Tirrell gave an up-date on the current servers which have been received and are installed. Currently they are working on moving all the data to the new servers, which will take about two weeks to complete.
* Chief Tirrell contacted E911 to advise them of Charlestowns status (leaving SWDFMA July 1, 2015).
* Chief Tirrell advised the Board within the next week or two we will be removing the equipment from the Charlestown site.
* Chief Tirrell and President March will be drafting a letter to Towns around Charlestown to inform them about the Charlestown Fire Department leaving dispatch and how this could impact their community.
* Chief Tirrell advised the Board he will be advertising for part time dispatchers.
* Chief Tirrell led a discussion on Deputy Johnson's retirement. Chief Tirrell is looking at many different options on how to best replace Deputy Johnson and her current responsibilities.
PERSONNEL ISSUES None
OPEN DISCUSSION None
The meeting was adjourned at 2000.
Ted Tillson, Recording Secretary