DIRECTORS PRESENT President Ken March, Vice President Dave Chamberlain, Treasure Chris Liller, Secretary Ted Tillson, Chief Phil Tirrell, Directors Dan Eaton, Harry Boynton, Jay Wilson and Tom Goddard
The meeting was called to order at 1902 hours.
MEETING MINUTE A motion was made by Director Eaton, seconded by Director Goddard and unanimously voted by the board members present to accept October 2015 Board of Director's meeting minutes. Motion passes.
TREASURES REPORT Chief Tirrell provided a detailed report on where we are financially with the operational budget and the radio repair shop. A motion was made by Director Boynton, seconded by Director Eaton, and unanimously voted by the board members present to accept the Treasure's report. Motion passed.
COORDINATORS REPORT Chief Tirrell presented a report on his monthly activities for the months of October and November 2015 these activities are above the normal day to day operational activities. A motion was made by Director Boynton, seconded by Director Goddard, and unanimously voted by the board members present to accept the Coordinator's report. Motion passed.
* By-Laws Committee - Nothing
* Regional Training Committee - Nothing
* Public Relations Committee - Director Eaton has spoken to NH Chronicle asking them if they would be interested in featuring SWNHDFMA and it history to the region. Director Eaton stated they are interested, but they would not be able to right now.
* Chief Tirrell discussed the license for KCF415 which still has Cheshire County listed on the license, which should have been removed when we removed ourselves from the County. Director Eaton contacted the new County Administrator for assistance in removing the County from the license. Director Eaton has a meeting set up to discuss the history and licensing with the County Administrator.
* Chief Tirrell passed out a proposed 2016 budget. After much discussion of each line item, the Board felt each line item could not be cut any more without sacrificing the infrastructure of the System. A motion was made by Director Boynton and Seconded by Director Goddard to accept the 2016 budget as amended and using a 6% increase for all Members, including Associate Members, as the assessment for services formula. A unanimous vote by the board members presents to accept the above motion. Motion passed.
NEW BUSINESS * Chief Tirrell discussed having a retirement party for Deputy Chief Johnson on January 30 at 1800 hours location will be the Best Western. A motion was made by Director Eaton and Seconded by Director Boynton to hold a retirement party for Deputy Chief Johnson on January 30 and unanimously voted by the board members present to accept the motion. Motion passed. Director Eaton made a suggestion to allow Chiefs of Departments to purchase a ticket to the retirement party.
* Chief Tirrell discussed gift cards ($75.00) for the Dispatchers as an end of the year thank you. The gift card would be from Paul's Choice and for the amount of $75.00. A motion was made by Director Boynton, seconded by Vice President Chamberlain, and unanimously voted by the board members present to accept the above motion. Motion passed.
PERSONNEL ISSUES - None
CORRESPONDENCE - None
OPEN DISCUSSION - Director Wilson asked about the Putney Mountain site and if any progress has been made. Chief Tirrell stated he passed the information on to Dale Paquin to follow up. Chief Tirrel had not heard anything at this time and will follow up with Dale.
The meeting was adjourned at 2011.
Ted Tillson, Recording Secretary