Fire Mutual Aid’s snomobile delivering LP gas tanks to Hyland Hill Radio Site on February 24,2011. Photo by Capt. Joe Sangermano, Fire Mutual Aid.
The New Hampshire Emergency Dispatchers Association NHEDA) will hold its 2nd annual conference on April 13-15, 2011 at The Margate Resort in Laconia, New Hampshire.
The Call for Papers invites business professionals, industry associates, and educators to submit a written proposal for the educational seminars for this conference. The presentations may be directed towards the telecommunicators and/or their supervisors/managers.
As a program presenter, you’ll receive a complimentary one-day pass to the conference. This includes entrance to exhibit hall, all sessions, and lunch on the day of your presentation.
NHEDA is pleased to provide you with the above concessions; however, we are unable to offer remuneration or cover the expenses for presenters at this conference.
Please be prepared to include with your entry:
1. Target audience and general topic
2. A biography of the presenter – please include overview of speaking/training experience (event, year and topic)
3. If applicable, information about proposed co-presenters or panel members
4. A suggested title
5. A brief description of the presentation (100 words or less)
6. Three guarantees of what an attendee will learn in your session
7. Presentation format (classroom-style or roundtable discussion or other)
8. Date and place where program was last presented and any date and place you intend to present prior to the NHEDA Conference.
All submissions must be submitted electronically to Chief Philip Tirrell at firstname.lastname@example.org before February 1, 2011.
Questions may be directed to Chief Tirrell at 603/352-1291 or 603/209-2200.
SAVE THE DATE OF FEBRUARY 12,2011.Lunch will be available to purchase at the Dining Commons within walking distance.Even though the original deadline was Feb.1, you may still send in applications for this class. ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST COMPLETE THE APPLICATION TO BE ADMITTED. Click on this link for PDF file to print the application. SWNHDFMA_Salka_Training_Flyer_2011